SYS-3610-MVB is a purpose-built railway control and communications device ideally suited for onboard applications which
require MVB interfacing. The system is conduction cooled with a EN50155 T3 operating temperature range.
The system comes with a pre-installed automotive grade 32GB Flash SSD for OS and application software storage.
Interfaces include 2x RS-232/485 ports, EMD or ESD+ MVB, Dual GBIT Ethernet and 5-band LTE/3G modem.
Internal peripherals are accessible through USB 2.0 with the uC providing 3x ASC-ports for MVB and GNSS access.
The standard power supply input is 9-36VDC, an external 110VDC Isolated PSU is available from Duragon.
Target applications include PI-system control, diagnostics as well as protocol conversion and gateway applications.
Compliance with EN50155 and EN50121 guarantees safe and reliable operation in rolling stock installations.
- Intel® Celeron™ processor dual core 2980U, 1.6GHz
- 2GB RAM, 32GB SATA SSD Inbuilt
- Built-in IRNSS/GPS/GLONASS GALILEO receiver
- Integrated DUAGON D013 MVB Interface
- 5-band uBLOX LTE Modem
- Compliant with EN50155, EN50121
- SATA III FLASH Disk, Default 32GB
- Programable 8 x GPIO
- Electronic secure serial number