DCORE-DR01 – Wireless-Enabled ITS Capable Router
The DealComp DR01 is a powerful stand-alone high reliability gateway router with a dedicated Linux application processor capable of independently executing ITS or ITxPT services. This device combines the functions of an OBU with a HW accelerated dedicated Layer 3 hardware core router. Separate processors are used for the application software and the router to improve performance and enable easier software development. The application processor directly connects to the core router with and internal Ethernet interface. This enables independent upgrading of ITxPT or other ITS software services without the need to touch the Layer 3 routing core software.
The small footprint DR01 is ideal for upgrade programs due to its small size and support for project specific firmware adaptations. Vehicle location is based on an RTK supported high sensitivity GNSS subsystem. Two M.2 sockets are available for modem integration.
The rear side of the device features a replaceable end plate with board-to-board connectors enabling mixed use of systems with RJ-45 and M12 connectors, the core router system board remains the same.
The router features a soldered down GNSS subsystem with either CAN-data based ADR or UDR GNSS for installation cases where no connection to the vehicle is available. The ADR/UDR based positioning can reliably navigate underground or in poor satellite signal conditions.
DCORE DR01 – General Features
• Dedicated Dual Core Layer 3 Router SoC with WRT-Linux FW
• Quad core CORTEX-A7 1.2GHz Linux Application Processor
• ARM CORTEX M0 system management and I/O Controller
• HW accelerated advance routing functions VLAN, NAT, IPsec etc.
• Dual modem support with eSIM/nanoSIM
• UDR or ADR RTK GNSS navigation subsystem
• Support for 2x LTE/5G modems on M.2 sockets
• M-key M.2 socket (PCIe) for NVME SSD
• 4x GBIT 10/100/1000Mbit Ethernet
• 2 + 1 RS-232/485 Serial ports
• J1939 FMS CAN port
• Emergency and Ignition input, 2 Dig. Power Outputs
• Internal voltage and temperature monitor
• Configuration serial port, field service USB-port
• Secure tamper proof electronic serial number
• 8-38VDC input with railway grade PSU
• Certified to EN50155
• Combined ITxPT OBU and Router for buses, trams and trains
• Train, metro and bus ITS capable wireless router
• Vehicle upgrade and modernisation programs